Sunday, December 11, 2005

Obivously a lot of updating needed to happen....

Well hello all, sorry for the mass update but obviously tonight is the first chance I've had to get to it. I'm out of school now if you can't tell from the recent "free-time" I've experienced... I'm really not quite sure of what to do with myself! I'm sitting here watching tv, movies, I think I might just read a book after I'm done with this... is real life like this or am I just a lucky student on Christmas break???? Nonetheless I'm grateful, even if I do see poor grades when they come out... in the end, I think all that matters is that I'm still alive.... being finished is really what has the value. Welp, hope you enjoy the posts and take in my last couple of months, mostly with the volleyball team livin it up as always. We did well this year, we'll do better next year. I just got a job with CIS (computer information systems dept. at SPU). I'm nervous but excited. It'll be great experience and for me, probably really really stressful but I'm up for the challenge and glad I've been blessed with the opportunity. Getting this job has blessed me to have enough experience to hopefully(if everything else goes well...) to get into the grad/masters program(Information Systems Management) next year and continue to do the thing I love (volleyball) with the people I love(my girls, duh!)... I'm really shocked everything is working out as planned. Life seems okay and I'm happy to still be hangin in here. I can't wait to come home and spend time with my fam. I love you all so much and really wish it was more than just the breaks to spend time together but I guess that's what happens. I'll try to update my yahoo photo album and let you know when it's current! probably later this evening.... :)
peace,
Rachel :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for all the hard work, its fun to live vicariously through you. lots of love, rachels brother

Rachel said...

which brother?? you can't leave me hangin!

Anonymous said...

We all live in your shadow,rays bro
TR