Saturday, March 24, 2007

Shooting Range... watch out!

Oh man, oh man! I went to the shooting range with my friend Ryan today!!!! Ryan's a cop... he's at the academy right now, just f.y.i. Anyway, it was sooooo much fun! I've always wanted to go, and no one has ever taken me... so Ryan promised he would, and we totally went. I did pretty well, too. :) When I did the point and shoot without the sights (the things that help you hit your target on the top of the gun) I shot the target right in the middle of the head!! hahaha... anyway, that target is totally hanging up on my wall in my bedroom right now! I shot a 9mm and a bigger one: 40 caliber. Anyway, great day... so much fun!

Also, I must say, RUGBY ROCKS! It was rainy today so it was more muddy than usual... way fun!! I got a sweet try(not sure if that's how you spell it) too!

4 comments:

yoohoo said...

im glad you totally went

FishHead said...

I was totally going to make fun of you for saying that you totally went to the shooting range, but yoohoo totally beat me to it. That totally stinks. What's the deal with not telling me that you play rugby now? Am I that far out of the loop that I don't hear about the cool things that you're doing?

Rachel said...

oops, I'm sorry! The things I forget to share... come on, I do cool things on a daily basis! But yeah, rugby is so much fun. The first time I started to play was around the end of Nov., the beginning of Dec. It's touch rugby, so no scrum or any of that. It's just continuous with the start of each play a little kick back thing that I'm not sure is done in real rugby or not...?
ps. thanks for all the making fun of me, it keeps me grounded ;)
I was just really excited and thus the valley girl sorta came out!

FishHead said...

well, where are the pictures of you and your touch rugby team?