Friday, August 10, 2007

Not enough time...

Hello all of my faithful fans! Okay, let's be real, hello family! :) Sooo I have a favor to ask. My time is very limited with all this volleyball and working out and doing physical therapy. There's not much more time left after figuring in eating and sleeping! My athletic trainer, Julie, plays the guitar and has some pretty nice recording equipment so we are going to make a CD. :) If you all could help me out with choosing some songs to sing, that would be great. If everyone gives me at least three suggestions then I will probably have plenty of songs to do. Try to keep in mind my voice and abilities. Also, it is probably best to steer clear of hip hop-ish types of songs because she plays the guitar. Thanks everyone! Have a great weekend! Love, Rachel

8 comments:

yoohoo said...

landslide-smashing pumpkins version.

Anonymous said...

I think that you should do amazing grace.

norwegian blond said...

Alison Krauss, "When you say nothing at all"

Unknown said...

I do love you- Coyote Ugly
There She Goes - Sixpence
Near You always - Jewel

Unknown said...

can you do any Charlotte church songs?

Anonymous said...

if you have pics online could you post your link thanx

Rachel said...

ewwww, who's asking for me to post pictures?? I don't appreciate anonymous commentors... sorta creepy!

whit said...

Rachel, it was great to see you in San Bernardino. Too bad it was so quick. Of course you played great! I don't know if you already did the recording, but you sang a song a few years back, and whenever I hear it, I think of you, bc you sing it better. Let's Give Them Something to Talk About.