Friday, February 06, 2009

No one reads my blog...

Well, you know no one reads your blog when you offer to make 5 people something extra special just for them and NO ONE comments! hahaha. This is no one's fault but my own because, well to be frank, I suck at blogging. I used to only post pictures, I've written a tiny bit here and there, but now I'm just here, attempting to get back in the game and everyone has moved on. Does no one have me on their google reader?

Google reader is the best time saver ever. I highly recommend it if you don't already use it. I used to waste my time checking everyone's blogs every day and to my dismay, no new posts (not that I can blame them, I guarantee I wasn't busting out any new posts either). Now, I am often the first one to comment. This is a function not only of google reader informing me when new posts have been published, but also high on the list is the fact that I am underworked at my job and consequently am online... a lot.

So, here is my question. Do you read this blog? If you do then I guess I need to work on my creativity, because you didn't sign up to get something from me made especially for you... trying to tell me something??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mommy love you

Keilah Palmer said...

I read your blog! :)

yoohoo said...

haha. I read your blog and it is on google reader and i would like a gift but i can't commit to doing the same. I guess I'm just selfish. But yeah I'm pretty sure anyone that reads your blog has it on reader and thus does read it. And I do comment every now and again. IE: see above.

Rachel said...

hahaha... you posted that for mom??

Anonymous said...

Sorry Rachie Poo! We've all been sick for about 3 weeks and counting.I love your new template, very valentiny.....where did you get it? LOve You!!!

Anonymous said...

pick me pick me