Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mission Addresses!

I know you are all so excited to start writing me, so get out your address book and write this one down!!!

This is the mission office address (send stuff here when I'm in the field until I get out there and tell you otherwise):

Sister Rachel Jenae Biornstad
California San Fernando Mission
23504 Lyons Ave Ste 107
Santa Clarita, CA 91321

NOTE: this is also the address that you will send packages to while I'm on my mission, no matter where I am specifically located.

That's all I have right now... I'm sure I will get you my address in the MTC as soon as I get there.

Also, while I'm in the MTC, I highly recommend you sending me letter through www.dearelder.com. It is an awesome site that mails your letters for you! In the drop down menu on the main page, just find the "Provo MTC - FREE" option... it's the first one listed!
Then you click on "write letter". It will take you to a new page that allows you to fill in your address and mine. For me, pick Hermana (Sister en espanol) then fill in my name and as soon as I get there, I will find out my MTC box # and mission code and then you can fill those in and then my estimated departure date is September 9, 2009.
It should be pretty selfexplanatory, but I thought I'd try to explain for those of you who may have never used it before. It's great really, if you get the letter in before noon, Utah time, they deliver it day of M-F! It would make me oh so happy to get a letter every day! ;)

No comments: