Monday, October 16, 2006

Life Changes

When you don't like what you're doing, change it. Simple statement. So, that's what I'm doing. Today I have an appointment to go talk to the advisor in the education department. I'll let you know how it goes. I want to be a teacher. I'm thinking elementary, but I'm torn because I want to be able to coach in the future and I'm not sure if I could do that as easily as if I had decided to teach high school. Well, so there you have it. I don't like computers, I don't like IT. I do not care about it, and thus, I'm out. No more grad school. I want to work with kids and teach them. I want to affect positive change in their lives. Nuf said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are truly wiser than your years,(teach trig?) congrats on making the plunge into the less money more rewarding group, me and dena wecome you with open arms. love tr
if you get your masters of education MED youll make more