Sunday, April 29, 2007

Seattle Prep High School

I turned in all my paper work when I interviewed/just filled out paper work (haha) a week and half ago at Seattle Prep High School. I just got a call today a little before noon and I'm subbing tomorrow! Woo hoo! I'm really excited. I will let you all know how it went.

Also, I know this sounds extremely ridiculous being that I haven't had a car living in Seattle for the past two and a half years BUT I've never ridden the bus while living here. So, I've used the trip planner online and I will be riding the bus to get to work to substitute tomorrow and it will be my first bus commute!! :) I know, very exciting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting!!!I hope all goes well. Call me.

whit said...

Sounds like things are going well for you! Hope you have a great day! I am sure you will have no problem with this, but one of the first times I subbed in a high school in Utah, one of the girls asked if I was new to the school. I said yes, I am a new substitute. I thought subbing was fun, though. Have fun!

yoohoo said...

i think you should invest in either a gun or pepper spray or both. wisest investment i ever made.