Monday, April 02, 2007

Spring Quarter Update

So one of my classes was going to kick my butt, until I dropped it last night! :) Hehehe... I love being in control of that. So yay, now I'm just taking two classes and will able to enjoy Spring quarter, have fun, get some A's (hopefully...), play some vball, enjoy the sun that will hopefully start visiting more often, spend time with boys (you know I'm crazay about em), go camping with friends, take a visit to Canada, etc. These are just a few of my goals for Spring. I don't think I had the time available to do well in that class, it was just WAY to intense. I will take it next year when I have more time with no vball. So yeah, I also got a resume in to Seattle Prep High School. I'm going to write a cover letter today (hopefully) and send it in so maybe I can start substitute teaching! That is so exciting to think about! Anyway, I'll keep ya'll posted. ;)

3 comments:

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Good luck with the substitute job. Teaching is a noble profession, which is why I share my vast knowledge with the world. Peace be upon you.

Rachel said...

Ayatollah Mugsy... who are you?

yoohoo said...

im glad that ayatollah mugsy rolls to snoop dogg. holla at ya!!