Thursday, September 13, 2007

Shopping for Internet - I need your help!

Hi. So I'm researching wireless internet to get at our house. Seems like only three services really show up on the radar when I search it: Verizon, Comcast and Qwest. Do any of you have any other services that you like better? I'm leaning towards comcast. I want it to be cheap, but at the same time, speed is very important and I would probably be more likely to pay more to ensure fast downloading time. Anyone have any advice for me? Thanks!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Verizon and Qwest are big companies that love to rob you with fees (i know from experience), go with Comcast! tr

yoohoo said...

i like dial up. get a landline and just do dial up. just remember its still classy to be classic

Rachel said...

Nice yoohoo. Real classy. I'm sure my roommates would be thrilled! Yeah, I think I am leaning towards comcast... but Dan mentioned clearwire last night. I'll research that today. Does anyone have any experience with them? Thanks!

yoohoo said...

if it was up to me and all i needed was internet, i would just get really cheap internet. you can get free dialup from freedialup.org or you can pay 10 bucks a month through isp.com with no advertising. lets be honest the internet isnt really as cool as people would like to think it is. lets move on people. the internet is the past