Monday, October 08, 2007

Addendum

I'd just like to say... that I lied! I really do like being a girl! :) So for those of you faithful followers who read my random (and poorly thought out) posts, I'm not really that upset about pms and all that junk... I'm actually in such a good mood right now, I can hardly contain myself!!! Seriously, bouncing off the walls right now. (huge smiles!)

I love watching conference. Wasn't it good?? Plus, who doesn't like being around their family? I spent all day yesterday at dad's with dad, kong-ju, dena (with extremely small baby bump, and of course, adorable!), and steven. We played games and watched conference all day.

Speaking of games... Alex (kong-ju's cousin) has this awesome game called 'set'. So FUN! I must get it... It's a pattern game with cards. I LOVE it! Makes you think fast... sooo, we need to have a game party and play it all night long! hahaha... I'm CRAZY right now!! "You can't stop it... you cannot stop it..." - name that movie and you win a prize!! (haha, okay I'm seriously making myself laugh out loud at work right now - shane and whit: not lots of love, I spelt it out just for you two!!)

You stay classy San Diego... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, all I can say is, "Are you on something?" Just kidding

yoohoo said...

stay classy san diego. classy