Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sleep

So, I've decided to inform the public of my stupidity today. I'm extremely not proud to announce that today I slept about 2 1/2 hours less than I could have because I forgot that I was allowed to sleep in today. Smart move, Rach. Way to go. I'm sitting here at work (mind you, getting work done), however, I do not have to be here until 9:30am. I have, in fact, been here since 7am (my usual start time). Prep has "late start" days where they usually hold faculty/staff in-service days. Today is one of those lucky times that I didn't have to come to the meeting because it is just for the teachers. So bravo, I could be in bed right now and I'm not. You'd think I'd remember something so awesome as getting to sleep in. Apparently it wasn't enough that I highlighted it on the calendar on my desk at work AND put it on my google calendar. I'm seriously a genius.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, rachel...

Unknown said...

poor rachel

norwegian blond said...

It's ok Rachie, I forgot that I go off track on Wednesday, not next Friday. We all have our moments!^^