Monday, May 14, 2007

Miss University 2007


This is old news... but I just got this picture from a friend, so that's why I waited. On April 30, I was in the Miss University Pageant for the three University Wards in the Seattle North Stake (for church). We wore our "evening wear" (see picture), performed a talent (I sang, video to come, hopefully), and had a personality section (you answered a question). It was so much fun!! Anyway, I don't have any pictures of me in my sash and crown for some reason, but I just thought I'd inform all of my fans that I won. ;) It was so much fun, I had such a blast. PS... my PJ's rock huh! hahaha! ALSO, sorry about the weird effects on the picture... who knows.

3 comments:

FishHead said...

atta kid. i knew you had it in you to become a pageant girl

Anonymous said...

Way to go Rachie! I demand more pics, just re-create the moment......I want to see the pic of the tiara!

whit said...

That is awesome. My friend and I used to watch the Miss America Pageants for some reason. During the commercials we would go jump on the trampoline. I wish I could have been there to see you win!